so I've decided to do a quick little post on some lipsticks from my collection that I'm loving right now and which fit into
the pinky/plum/purple colour theme.
So maybe some say these colours don't suit but personally I try to make any shade (well almost any) work for me, as I am so addicted to lipsticks more so than lipsticks, when I was about 12 I used to think what's the point in lipstick? haha ohhh how little I knew back then.
& How they look on, (hope you excuse me for the bad pics haha)
So I love this juicy bright pink it's maybeline bubblegum pink I love this
but I've had it for ages & think its being discontinued but I have seen it online.
(gosh bad eyebrows oh my)
But anyway the lipstick here is gosh 131 amethyst
& this adds a really nice lilac shimmer to your lips.
this one is sugarplum by rimmel and is a lovely
pink with plumy/purple hinting through it.
& The last is raspberry sorbet by Maybeline
this is the deepest shade and raspberry is a good description of it.
what are your fave drugsture plummy/pinks/purples.
much loveliness
No comments:
Post a Comment