Basically the pastel nail paints from Barry M which I own and my view on these shades.
Ok so maybe the turquoise is more bright than pastel but it fits in with the other shades quite well so I thought I'd include it. This is a recent addition which I'd been wanting to try for ages !!
Needs two coats, but this is a gorgeous shade for summer.
At first I thought does it look abit ''too much'' but then I really warmed to it.
Really nice glossy finish too!
I didn't notice any major chips in the four days which I wore the polish.
The other 3 are
strawberry ice cream: really I'd prefer this shade if it was more muted and I personally prefer to mix it with a little white, needs two-three coats and I find the application a little streaky.
still a pretty shade to wear though.
Berry Icecream: My favourite out of these 3. A lovely lilac shade so cute! and it doesn't have a tacky feel to it, they got the shade right with this to me. Also I think you can get away with one coat with this shade although two is obviously more opaque.
Mint Green: Always feel indecisive about this shade. I mean it looks so gorgeous in the bottle but on my nails I just don't know if it suits me. But then when I look at the pics, it makes me want to wear it!
I do really like something about this, but somewhere in me I hate on it or maybe I just need to be more confident in wearing it? and it really needs two coats!
What I love about Barry M nail paints: The glossy finish and range of shades
What I dislike: The thin brush can make application abit streaky sometimes.
Price-£2.99
Pastel Shades I'm wishing to try: peach melba
Bright shades I'm wishing to try: bright pink
What shades do you love?
wow i love the turquoise. i have blueberry ice cream which looks kinda similar xx
ReplyDeleteIt's really nice for summer :) and they did look similar when I was in Boots. Don't suppose you've tried Lemon Icecream ? xx
ReplyDelete