So I've decided to make this post on BYS eyeshadow quads, these were featured in a haul video on my youtube channel last summer, so really I've had the time to make up my mind on them. And.. personally I love them.
Price-- very affordable.
Quality- reasonable
Pigmentation-medium to good
Packaging-sturdy and simple
staying power-lasted all day without any base
The texture of these shadows to me are good for a lower end brand as often shadows can have a weird texture when they are cheap. The pigmentation to me is good, perhaps not as pigmented as the eyeshadow in sleeks palettes but then again these shadows are finer and not as waxy as the sleek eyeshadows.
Another great thing compared to some cheaper eyeshadows: they do not smell funny!!
OK so maybe not as good as some higher end brands, but I'd definitely go for these and and save $$$$$
Good for everyday looks but maybe not so good for an intense dramatic look.
My favorite out of the two is the brown shimmer palette and I really love to use this for a natural everyday look.
Oh and the packaging is really good quality to me I don't Know why I like it so much haha.
Some swatches, the camera was really washing them out, they look much better in really life.
This is another palette by BYS which I would not recommend buying the shadows in this were completely different. Just oozed cheapness. The smell of them is terrible, the consistency and the colours even look cheap thinking about it now. Bad impulse buy or maybe I got a bad batch, have you tried these?
Hope your having a good week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment