Saturday

My Fave Bodyshop products :)

Hope your all well! & here is a random post on some of my most loved bodyshop items. 
these are the products which over the years I have tried used and loved !! I am not going to include a great long list, just my bodyshop must haves which I purchase regularly. 

Coconut bodybutter 
Ok a bit of an obvious choice, but I love the scent of coconut products and the formulation of the body butters is lovely never fails to perk up your skin :) 

Banana Shampoo & Conditioner:
Part of the range which was reintroduced a year or two ago now. Only £4 per product. I love these and they really do keep my hair happy and healthy. I sometimes get an irritated scalp and I have no problems when using these shampoos which is great so I always seem to go back to these if I change for a short time. 

High shine Lip-gloss
I love these lip-glosses, conditioning shiny and gorgeous colours. I would definitly pay the price for this as they are a really nice product to me as I do suffer often with drying lips. 

Cucumber freshening water
I love this product it is an essential product in my facial skincare routine. It is also part of the classics which were reintroduced and I have being using it since then. Leaves your skin feeling so fresh, without over drying (in my opinion) used as a toner but I don't find it to be as harsh as a toner. Great!

Wishlist: I'd love to get a lip butter probably the coconut or shea butter one. & also I'd like to try a baked to last bronzer :) 

There is always so many fabulous looking products to choose from and I hope this post may help you when considering some of the products!








1 comment:

  1. oo i gotta visit bodyshop now! love your review of their products :).
    and ps. thanks so much lovely for visiting my blog! :) i'm now following yours :), if you'd like, you can follow mine too :). hope you're having a lovely weekend girl! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete